This week’s release focuses on a major technical upgrade to the framework used by the Weglot Dashboard. This is mostly under the hood and invisible to you, but improves reliability and opens the door for further improvements such as SSO. Stay tuned for that!
[New] URL-wide operations
You’re now able to easily order professional translations or export all your translations by selecting one or multiple pages.
[New] WordPress plugin 3.7
The new version of the WordPress plugin, version 3.7, has entered beta and will be released in a few days. It includes the following:
- Access to the visual language switcher editor to easily customize the look of your switcher and preview the change live.
- Improvements to the language switcher accessibility.
- Better performance in the WordPress admin.
- The ability to easily translate PDFs sent by some Woocommerce invoicing plugins.
If you’d like to beta test it, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Improvement] Squarespace Integration
We’ve made multiple changes to improve the experience for the newly released Squarespace native integration.
[Improvement] Dashboard Interface
- You can now access the edition of your translations directly from the homepage.
- [Enterprise] The custom language creation flow handles erroneous inputs better.
- [Enterprise] You can now more easily filter URL slugs by whether they’re translated or untranslated.
- Multiple fixes to the translation of the Shopify checkout.
We’ve made several improvements to the technical setup flow for the Subdirectories - the ability to put your Spanish-translated pages under https://www.example.com/es/… and the same domain as your main website. If you’d like to beta test this feature, reach out to us at email@example.com.