Hi👋This week's release marks the return to our regular updates after the major technical update of release 4.54, and includes a number of quality of life improvements.
beta Work has begun on the "Organization" feature, which will allow you to better organize multiple projects and team members. If you'd like to be involved in its development or would be interested in testing it, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!
new URL merging
You're now able to associate all translations present on a URL to another URL, allowing you to handle scenarios where content has been moved from page to page and helping with big content migrations.
new Search and filters in Exclusions page
You're now able to search and filter exclusion rules in their dedicated page, which will help maintaining huge projects with complex content structures.
Improvement Billing Address Autocomplete
You'll now get an helpful autocomplete when setting or changing your billing address.
Improvement URL cleaning
URLs will now get deleted automatically whenever all of the translations associated with them are removed.
- (WordPress) We've released a version 3.7.2 of the WordPress plugin to deal with compatibility issues with certain WordPress hosting solutions.
- (JS) Added an option to disable cookies added for logging purposes.
- (Shopify) Improvements to the translations in certain cases during checkout.
- (Squarespace) Properly translate additional login menus.
- (Salesforce) Fixed an issue where translations would interfere with some UI components.
- Disabling 2FA on your account now requires that you re-authenticate through it.
- Changing the email on your account now requires verifying the new email address.
fix Various fixes
- Fixed an issue where search strings weren't displayed after a reload.
- Fixed a rare issue where translations couldn't be edited without reloading the page after creating a variable.