Hi everyone, this cumulative changelog covers a few releases over the month of August. It's a mix of continuous improvements, and a big rework of authentication to make it easier to login with Google & other providers, including enterprise-specific single sign-on.
This also prepares the arrival of the "Organization" feature, which will make it easier to handle big teams working on multiple projects in Weglot.
new SSO sign-in
You can now login to Weglot using your Google account, as well as your corporate account provided it supports SAML-based authentication (for enterprise-level customers only - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested).
update Page views
We released the new Page views statistics a few weeks ago, and now it's time for a first wave of user experience improvements based on your feedback. We've made the "language" display clearer by adding human-friendly label, as well as a visual indicator of whether a language is already translated or not.
update URL exclusion
When you decide to exclude an URL or an URL range from future translation, Weglot will now ask you if you'd like to delete the associated translations that have already been created.
You will also get a visual indicator that a URL has been excluded while browsing your translations.
We want to make it easier for you to find new content and work on it by manually reviewing and editing translations. Expect a few upgrades in that direction in the next releases, but we've already made a few changes in that direction
- In the URLs page, you can now sort URLs by "most recently created", so you'll have easy access to new pages that might require manual review.
- The default sort when accessing your translations will show you content that was newly created and active on your website.
- The glossary import & export feature has been reworked. It will give you an enhance preview when importing, as well as better information whenever an error occurs.
- External links aren't created by default anymore, but have to be added manually.
- At registration, we'll tell you if your password doesn't match validation rules before you click any button.
- We have better compatibility with password managers, which won't try to fill up Weglot form fields that have nothing to do with them.